lastest update broke chrome
Mdasilva
Enthusiast - Level 1

lastest system update broke chrome, no internet pages come up correctly, very few graphics come up, can't navigate the pages

Re: lastest update broke chrome
kamingus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine also.  I cannot see anything on pages, font and pictures are tiny, layout is all messed up.  I hope someone can help.  wish I had not accepted update.  Warned my family to not do update.

Roxieshackleford
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here, not all Web pages, but many come up and are completely unusable...just a series of thin lines and either no photos or very elongated, distorted ones.  I didn't want to do this update, but I couldn't see a way to opt out.  I use my phone for everything, it is not going to be good if any sites I use to pay bills look like this.  This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY.

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'm so sorry to hear that the latest software update is causing issues with your web access. I know I depend on my web browser heavily too. I will be more than happy to help get this fixed for you. Have you tried to clear the cache on your device? If not, please refer to the following link on how to perform this task Check Memory - Samsung Galaxy S 5 | Verizon Wireless 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

do you have the latest chrome version??  59.0.3071.125

settings/application/app manager

0 Likes