magnetic mounting device
USNCHAPSJHP

i recently bought a magnetic device to mount my Galaxy S5 to my car's dash. Will the magnet damage my phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: magnetic mounting device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

USNCHAPSJHP, thank you so much for clarifying this for us. We certainly want you to enjoy your mount and we don't want your phone to get damaged. We currently don't offer that specific mount as part of our accessories and we recommend to reach out to the manufacturer for clarification on compatibility with your device. Feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions or visit our support t page. http://vz.to/1s96X1K

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

USNCHAPSJHP, thanks for reaching out to us today as I'd be happy to work with you regarding your questions about the magnetic mount. I would need to gain additional information from your first. Where did you purchase this magnetic mount? What is the make/model of the magnetic mount? Also, normally a magnetic mount will not damage your phone, especially if you have a nice protective case on your phone which I always recommend. We will be waiting here on stand by to hear back from you.

JoeyM_VZW            

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
USNCHAPSJHP

Hi Joy - Thanks for the response. The device is a NATO magnetic mount. I

was strictly concerned with the magnet being so close to my phone. Would

the magnetism effect the operation of the phone?

Thanks

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 11:35 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

USNCHAPSJHP, thank you so much for clarifying this for us. We certainly want you to enjoy your mount and we don't want your phone to get damaged. We currently don't offer that specific mount as part of our accessories and we recommend to reach out to the manufacturer for clarification on compatibility with your device. Feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions or visit our support t page. http://vz.to/1s96X1K

GersonG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes