microphone trouble on galaxy s 6
BAYMACH

the only way i can be heard on a call is to use speaker option ....      i have  reset , factory reset and tried in safe mode....

use low pressure  air hose to clear any lint .  Anyone have this issue or know what else could be wrong ?

0 Likes
Re: microphone trouble on galaxy s 6
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've had this issue on a Galaxy S6 off and on for months.  Cleaning the microphone helps briefly, but I end up going back to another phone as my backup because speakerphone doesn't always cut it.  I don't know why the sound is so bad (caller can't understand or hear me unless it's on speakerphone).

0 Likes
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

BAYMACH and SuzyQ,

Being able to hear callers is essential with your phone. We appreciate what you have tried so far. Have you been able to try the software repair assistant for the phones? Click here for the steps: Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KARINS1114

I lost my microphone on my s6 - for calls, recording, talk to text, anything - after the latest phone update.  I've done the software repair assistant and factory reset.  Still no microphone.  PLEASE help!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KARINS1114 I rely on my cell phone for everything. Let's make sure you can as well. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes