my low battery warning stopped working after the Marshmallow update
gsdlady

How do I turn the low battery warning back on.  After the Marshmallow update, it doesn't work anymore.

0 Likes
Re: my low battery warning stopped working after the Marshmallow update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning it off and setting it up again?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gsdlady

I have, but obviously can't figure out how to set it up again.  Can you explain?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is difficult to provide the best directions without knowing which phone model you have.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gsdlady

Samsung Galaxy s5

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it has different parameters than lollipop, howlow have you taken the battery %??

0 Likes
gsdlady

The battery warning does not go off at either 15% or 5%.  It will die without any warning at all, other than a vibrate.  I cannot get the loud audio warning to work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gsdlady, Let's make sure that your phone's alerts work like they should again. Is your phone showing the percentage? Where did you receive the notifications before?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes