my phone is a samsung 7/pattern (which I hate )does not open it.
phones4t

I got this phone with the pattern dots.My Samsung 6  did not have.i don't know what happened . Did I push wrong dots in a hurry or when phone brushed up on something .I have no idea but when I pushed regular dot pattern it said it was wrong. I picked  simple pattern.but not opening.I am down to 1 try & I lose my data,pics,everything .I am the owner of this phone so... # 1, Cant they just send the pattern to my email # 2.Can I remove the unwanted dot pattern from my phone altogether ,if I ever get into my phone?I am not a government employee,.just a lady who wants to see pics of her grandchildren & keep in touch with her kids who all live out of state.Do I need to find another company to achieve this ?.I understand security,but when the owner of the phone cannot get into it, the company is doing something wrong.!You have all the info to send it to my email .so   I can access from my home computer.

0 Likes
Re: my phone is a samsung 7/pattern (which I hate )does not open it.
rcschnoor
Legend
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

don't use a pattern next time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to learn of your lockout issue. I have been there before. This link will help you reset your phone to a temporary password http://bit.ly/1hD5A8B. Once you get back in you can then rest the security to whatever you like.

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes