no more Galaxy s10e Visual Voicemail
smwynn

ALl of a sudden I am having to call my voicemail and type in the code like its 2010 - Just last week i was getting basic visual voicemail access - like an app that shows you the numbers and you click to listen to the voicemails still.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no more Galaxy s10e Visual Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! It's important to have access to your Visual Voicemail. Is your phone software up to date?

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
simonp2500
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is doing that too. Did you sort it out yet? Thanks

Caffeinatedmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Galaxy s10, and my visual voicemail has also stopped. When I login to my account, it says my phone is not compatible. I have installed all updates, however nothing has worked. Have you gotten any answers, yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the full use from your device and the Visual Voicemail feature, simonp2500. What happens when you attempt to access the Visual Voicemail service? Are you getting any specific error code? ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want everything to work for you on your phone, Caffeinatedmom. We are here to help. 

Is your phone a Verizon branded phone or a phone from another provider? We ask because a phone that is not an actual Verizon phone may not be able to use our Voicemail app. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
evildesign

My Phone is a verizon brand and it has always been working, but it seems in the last month or two it doesn't work and not really sure since that probably the last time I checked my voicemails. It only shows a call voicemail button when I open the app.  I went to look at my account and there no where to add or remove it like it use to be, so I am kind of confused.  The current software update my phone is G975USQS4DTG1

Screenshot_20200923-175019_Voicemail.jpg

Voicemail App Version: 12.0.00.6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your Voicemail working is mandatory.  Let's get to the bottom of this.  Did any changes occur in the last couple months with your phone?  

0 Likes
evildesign

I haven't changed anything, it doesn't look like I can reinstall the application or anything. I have tried clearing the cache and the data, but same result. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

evildesign, we are here for you and will be happy to help with getting your Visual Voicemail enabled on your device. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes