notification tones
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

is there a certain format type for message notifications. I downloaded one for one select contact and it does not work.

0 Likes
Re: notification tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Messaging is how I communicate, and I know you feel the same. Let's make sure you have yours set up the way you want it. What is the make and model of your device? What is the messaging app that you are using?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lazydogdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a galaxy 8 and use message plus. no matter what I do my personalized tones always default to the default one I have set up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lazydogdaddy,

Thank you for clarifying Dennis. I would be puzzled if my personalized tones aren't setting. Let's figure this out. Where are you getting these tones from? What format type are these tones?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes