phone jack not working on samsung s6
Ersalyn

I can hear music but callers cannot hear me when I use my headphones. What is wrong?

0 Likes
Re: phone jack not working on samsung s6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does your headphones have a mic for calls incorporated in it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ersalyn

Yes. I am using the Samsung ear buds that came with the phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to use the mic in the earbuds when you have them plugged in.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ersalyn, we want your callers to always hear what you have to say. Let's look a bit cloer to get to the bottom of this. When did this first begin happening? Any new games, apps or software? Without the headset plugged in, are callers able to hear you?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ersalyn, having hands free abilities when on calls is good thing to have. Let’s get you the help you deserve. The Samsung Galaxy S6 comes with Stereo Headset which are best for listening to music but not built in with microphone. Please use the appropriate earbuds or Bluetooth to make calls. Click here to shop for Bluetooth. http://spr.ly/6587BWYNZ

NatashaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

The Samsung Galaxy S6 comes with Stereo Headset which are best for listening to music but not built in with microphone.

NatashaA_VZW

This is incorrect; the OEM ear buds supplied with the S6 do, indeed, have an in-line mic.

0 Likes