phone keeps connecting and disconnecting from car's bluetooth
merrymyrrh
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone keeps connecting and disconnecting from my car's bluetooth. It just started about a week ago. I tried deleting it from the bluetooth and then reconnecting ,but that didn't work. Not sure if it's the phone or the car.

0 Likes
Re: phone keeps connecting and disconnecting from car's bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

merrymyrrh We know how important it is to have hands free driving capabilities. Let's see why the bluetooth will not stay connected. What recent changes have occurred with the phone or the car? What type of car is it?

SheritaHaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: phone keeps connecting and disconnecting from car's bluetooth
SEAHAG121

I have the very same issue. My phone keeps disconnecting from my car. It is a 2013 Prius and the dealer has changed out the blue tooth module and the radio and it still continues to disconnect. I NEVER had an issue until Samsung installed an update to my phone sometime in July 2016. Needles to say, I am VERY upset!!!. I have called Verizon and Samsung and everyone keeps pointing fingers! I paid to have hands free in my vehicle and I expect someone to take some accountability and fix the problem.

0 Likes