phone only comes on to logo screen only
xTBagxAssasinx

Any one had a problem like this?? One day out of the blue my phone just turns off. Full battery nothing  no issues until now nothing. only interaction it has is when remove and place the battery back in  and the samsung logo pops up and vibrates buts that's it nothing else. I can;t even do a hard reset. Any ideas? Hardware relations?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone only comes on to logo screen only
BigRedGonzo
Contributor - Level 1

I would try booting into recovery mode.

Power off device (I guess you option would be to pull the battery)

Press and hold volume up and home buttons.

Press and hold power button

When you get the vibrate, release the power button, but continue to hold others.

You should get a screen with some tiny blue writing in the upper left hand corner.

At this point you can release the other buttons.

Use volume up/down to navigate the menu and power to select.

I would try clearing the cache first, then reboot.  If that doesn't help, repeat the above and perform a factory reset.  You will lose data stored on the phone, but not the SD card.

Good luck,

BigRedGonzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: phone only comes on to logo screen only
BigRedGonzo
Contributor - Level 1

I would try booting into recovery mode.

Power off device (I guess you option would be to pull the battery)

Press and hold volume up and home buttons.

Press and hold power button

When you get the vibrate, release the power button, but continue to hold others.

You should get a screen with some tiny blue writing in the upper left hand corner.

At this point you can release the other buttons.

Use volume up/down to navigate the menu and power to select.

I would try clearing the cache first, then reboot.  If that doesn't help, repeat the above and perform a factory reset.  You will lose data stored on the phone, but not the SD card.

Good luck,

BigRedGonzo

0 Likes