poor customer service
yanj88

So on June 1, 2013 I had lost my phone while fishing.  I had insurance so they replaced my phone and it was sent to me on June 4, 2013.  I found out on June 6 that I was going over my data usage and I was shocked as I was grandfathered into unlimited data.  So I call the customer service and they said whoever reactivated my phone took my unlimited data off.  So they had to file some kind of letter to some offline team to try to get it back.  This process should take 7 days.  I call back and they told me whoever file the claim did it in a slow manner... and that person helping me refiled it for me and said they were going to follow up with me 2 hours later.  Didn't receive a follow up phone call and so I called back another few days and was told they will redo it for me and keep in mind every phone call took around 40 minutes of my time.  So I called back the fourth time, I just wanted to speak to someone that can actually help me out and not tell me to wait another few days because it seems nothing is being done.  They told me to wait until the 6/25/13 and everything should be back to normal.   I went ahead and call today 7/4/2013 and it seems like nothing is being changed.  I asked for a supervisor and was not given one.  I have changed one of the line that was out of contract and I will continue to do so (been in contract for over 10 years).  Seems like loyal customers don't get equal amount of respect in this company and they take us for granted.

0 Likes
Re: poor customer service
Not applicable

After 14 days, I doubt they will give your unlimited data back.

0 Likes
yanj88

i hope that's not the case

0 Likes
Scoobyfan143
Enthusiast - Level 3

They need to do an inactive pricing request for you. As long as its an insurance or warranty claim the unlimited data can be put back. Since its not an active feature a request can be submitted. I have seen sometimes tho where it can take over a month to have it completed. You need to try to get a rep in a direct call center to fill the request out correctly and follow up on your account until it has been completed.  If it was an upgrade or changing equipment just because then it would not get put back on. Hope this helps.

0 Likes