poor reception/slow downloading/4G to 3G to 1x/drops calls
tcgorman76
Enthusiast - Level 1

Weeks ago my work cell phone, the galaxy S8, went from having great reception and download speed but now I may get 2 bars of reception and can not get any of my messages to download without 4 or 5 attempts and sending work pictures and video from my phone to customers will nearly none existant.  This is so frustrating at times when I am in the middle of a business call and my calls drop.  My phone goes from 4G to 1x and then will take at times 10 minutes to pick up 4G again.  I am located in the 64850 Zip Code area.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  All updates are current.  I have powered it off, allowed it to set and restart as well as took the battery out of it and restarted as well. 

Labels (1)
Re: poor reception/slow downloading/4G to 3G to 1x/drops calls
bearone21
Legend

are you in a metro big city or fringe area.....sorry but i don't have time to check a verizon service area map byzipcode.

0 Likes
Re: poor reception/slow downloading/4G to 3G to 1x/drops calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It would be difficult to be happy with any service that’s gone South. We’re sorry for the frustration. What changes occurred from when service was great to now? Does this happen only in one area or multiple locations, miles apart?
Is Advanced Calling on? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211119/

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes