printing with galaxy s7
ladydukes

Up until yesterday, I had no trouble printing from my phone.  Now I am only getting blank pages.  I've tried everything I could find or think of.

0 Likes
Re: printing with galaxy s7
bearone21
Legend

i had to use the samsung print manager app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to print again from your phone, ladydukes. Thanks for reaching out to us here. What is the process you usually take to print from your phone? Prior to this, did your phone perform any type of an update? We want to make sure we are stirring you in the right direction, whether the phone or the printer. Sounds silly, but, have you made sure there is enough ink in the printer? 

Joey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to have the ability to print from your phone, ladydukes. I'm here to help. When did this start? Were there any recent changes on your phone such as new apps or a software update? Have there been any changes to your printer?

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tecklikeme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, you could follow this guide that thoroughly explains how to screenshot galaxy s7 using the hardware buttons, gestures, and applications.

0 Likes