Re: process system isn't responding
bearone21
Legend

re-boot the phone & re-try!

0 Likes
Re: process system isn't responding
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SSB11, we'll work together to stop the error message of "process system isn't responding" so you have full use of your mobile hotspot on your Galaxy S5. This type of error message can be associated with the mobile hotspot application not responding properly on your device. I know it's imperative you have full access to your mobile hotspot function as soon as possible. 

bearone21, provides a good recommendation towards troubleshooting the mobile hotspot issue. Please power your phone completely off for 10 seconds and then turn it back on to test the problem again. Just to confirm, are you able to connect to the internet on your phone in general? 

Please reference the link below to double check any of your mobile hotspot settings on your phone. Keep me posted if anything changes. Thanks! http://spr.ly/6588Dx2va

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes