"Can't Send. This Recipient's Phone Number Can't Be Confirmed (Error Code 0)"
reacherlife

Hello,

I use Messages for texts.

Today I sent a friend a text that he received.

A few minutes later I sent him a text that didn't go through.  This message displayed in red font:
"Can't Send. This Recipient's Phone Number Can't Be Confirmed (Error Code 0)"

I sent the message again, same result.  Turned off the phone.  Turned it on again.  Same result.

What does this message mean?  How I can I correct it?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Can't Send. This Recipient's Phone Number Can't Be Confirmed (Error Code 0)"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out, we certainly want to make sure that you stay connected with your text messages. Is this happening with any other contacts? Are you able to make and receive calls? Thanks in advance. 

-Rosie

0 Likes
Re: "Can't Send. This Recipient's Phone Number Can't Be Confirmed (Error Code 0)"
AMY1968

NO

0 Likes
AMY1968

Yes I can make and receive calls and text other people on Verizon and other cell providers.

The customer in question can make and receive calls but cannot receive text or send text.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it. Thank you for the information. Then this seems to be an issue with the other customer. Please have him reach out to us, so that we can help him get this resolved. https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

~Aaron

0 Likes