Re: "DQA Keeps stopping" Error Message
MARRAD4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I installed package disabler pro from the play store and disabled com.samsung.android.dqaagent. Now I am no longer getting the error message even when wi-fi is enabled.  None of the other suggestions here worked.

ROBENG97
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried all the suggestions here and none of them worked so I decided I would check in the morning , took off my Samsung Gear watch and powered the watch off. Then I noticed that DQA error pop-up stopped popping up!  It has been nearly an hour now and still no more DQA error messages. I powered my watch back on and still no more error messages. Did it get fixed by the carrier, coincidence, or did temporarily stopping the blue tooth connection do it? However it happened, mine is fine now.

- Fern

Lurkios
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem here. Just got off the phone with Verizon chat, they told me they'd not heard of the issue yet and wanted me to factory to reset... Took 3 hours to configure the thing, I'm not up for doing that again.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to have a device you don't totally love. The Galaxy S8+ is a great device and Samsung is working hard on fixing any glitches on the device. You can view details on the device ordered at VZW.com. Also, the promotion redemption period should not have ended quite yet. If you preordered a Galaxy S8 or S8+ before 4/20/2017, you have the option to redeem this promotion with Samsung online. You can redeem this downloading the Shop Samsung app or by visiting https://promos.samsung.com/infinitelyimmersive. You should have at least until May to finish the redemption process. Let us know if this helps.

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes
PATRICK380
Enthusiast - Level 2

Change battery setting  in system setting to mid until new update. No more errors while on wifi.

renagade69
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue after update . I forced stop the app and it seems to have gone away for the moment.

PATRICK380
Enthusiast - Level 2

Go to system settings and change battery settings to Mid, that will stop the problem with WiFi until new update is released.

JIMACK3
Enthusiast - Level 1

S8+ had same issue after updating. Force stop app, disable background data, restart. Notification returned, so I force stopped it again. After that, the message hasn't returned. My WiFi is still on. Good luck! Hope they get this sorted out.

This phone is very slippery. Much worse than my S5.

ROBARE39
Enthusiast - Level 1

Force stop of DAQ system app is very temporary fix, as it turns itself back on.

Anyone know how to disable the [removed] thing????

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

PAB77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Changing battery to Mid seems to have worked for me.