geezertwo

I must replace my microSDHC card.

0 Likes
Re: replace microsdhc CARD
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

So what is your question?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

geezertwo,

Expandable memory is extremely useful.  We definitely want to help address any concerns for you. Please go into detail and let us know what you need assistance with in terms of replacing your micro SDHC card? 

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Geezertwo, I certainly want to make sure that we can thoroughly answer and resolve your question. Can you tell me more about what mean when you say you need to replace a microSDHC card? What is the make and model of the device that you need to have this replaced with? What are you trying to accomplish by replacing the microSDHC card?

Kevin_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

bearone21
Legend

go ahead, replace it!!

0 Likes