ringback tones app
wrkeen

Any suggestions for ringback tones app for my Samsung phone and Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ringback tones app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to gather a few more details to be on the same page. Are you looking to change the sound your phone makes when you get a call or add some music for the callers to hear instead of the regular ring tone?

~Vic

0 Likes
wrkeen

Not what I asked. I used to have music a caller heard when he called my phone. Now I can't find those. Looking for a third party ringback app.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@wrkeen wrote:

Not what I asked. I used to have music a caller heard when he called my phone. Now I can't find those. Looking for a third party ringback app.

As far as I know, it doesn't exist.

On a personal note, I find ringback tones to be completely annoying for the rare occasion I actually experienced them. Thankfully I haven't heard one in over ten years. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wrkeen

I had a ringback tone that played a Naval Academy fight tone. My callers liked it. Then Verizon dumped ringback tones. I wasn't asked . . . they just did it unilaterally without asking anybody.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gotcha. I recommend you perform a Google search to view your 3rd party ringback tone options. I hope this is beneficial.  -Corey

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@wrkeen wrote:

I had a ringback tone that played a Naval Academy fight tone. My callers liked it. Then Verizon dumped ringback tones. I wasn't asked . . . they just did it unilaterally without asking anybody.

The other carriers dumped ringback tones years before Verizon Wireless did. The technology wasn't compatible with the new network technology. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our deepest apologies to you regarding no longer being able to access Ringback Tones. I miss them too. 

Customers who had an active Ringback Tones subscription or made a Ringtones purchase within a year of the retirement date, October 31, 2020, received prorated credits within 1-2 bill cycles. We communicated this information to our customers via email. 

-Robert C.

0 Likes