s4 will not connect to wifi after lollipop down load
357tony

s4 will not connect to wifi after lollipop down load

0 Likes
Re: s4 will not connect to wifi after lollipop down load
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Software updates are supposed to enhance the features and not diminish them, samsung-galaxy-s4 I understand the need of connecting to WiFi! Lets get to the bottom of this. Does your WiFi turn on or connect at all?  Have you tried to connect to other WiFi connections?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Omidon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue and after the update have no wifi and a whole bunch of other issues. Phone is super slow and have have to restart constantly to use the phone. I have called and they will not warranty the phone. The phone was perfect until the update. I have done a factory reset among other tech stuff while on the phone. 2 of my S5's also have no wifi. Is there any prospects to resolve this issue anytime soon? I can't even use my S4 most of the time and S5s the wifi is completely dead. It isn't my router either. All my other items work. Laptop, tablet, xbox etc..

0 Likes
mickeyrat
Enthusiast - Level 2

have tried many times by turning on and off, turning data off/ wifi on etc. NOTHING works except to restart. There is no reasonable reason why my phone does not function as it is designed other than my suspicion that it is purposeful on verizons part in order for a customer to use their data package up and run into overages.

There was no  help that I could assertain from this response you gave the OP.

Now having established that wifi IS ON, shows CONNECTED to network BUT HAS NO CONNECTIVITY, what solution do you have to offer?

0 Likes