samsung pass, why doesn't it work with my wifi login
BCBOY1985

I performed an upgrade on my phone recently and after this update my phone no longer saves username and password for my wifi login.  Each time I go to login I have to type in my username that requires a slash that is two screens away and then it asks me to save my password.  I have tried it so many times.  When I go to the settings screen it has the saved information but it doesn't ever work.  What can I do to either make it work or use something else to make it work.

0 Likes
Re: samsung pass, why doesn't it work with my wifi login
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of saving your username and password after connecting to WiFi. Allow us to troubleshoot this issue. What make and model device do you have? Have you made any other changes (downloads, etc...) to your device prior to this issue? What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far https://vz.to/2drnmLn

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BCBOY1985

I have a Samsung 8plus.i haven't installed anything new that would mess with this function. I login to a Company wifi network and prior to the system update it would show a list of my usernames that had been typed in the past but now it asks to use my finger print to sign in from Samsung pass and it doesn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BCBOY1985, it'd be very challenging to have this WiFi problem. We'll get this addressed right away. Once you enter in your sign in info, are you able to connect? Does your phone do this with every WiFi connection? 

Please run through a Device Health Check, and run through the recommended fixes. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206364/ What did you find? 

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes