I have good 4g and wifi althought I know u cant send mms through wifi

ty

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: sms
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cheezmo. These phones make it super easy and convenient to help share our latest photos with friends and family. Sorry to hear there is an issue with uploading your pic using FB and MMS messaging. SuzyQ brought up a lot of great questions, and offered a great tip with regards to finding the unique email address that you can use to post your photos :

Go to Account>>Account Settings>>Mobile (www.facebook.com/mobile) and look for the email address under "Upload By Email." This is found from your PC version of Facebook.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you cheezmo and SuzyQ. Take care, and Happy New Years!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What address are you using to send the pic to Facebook?  Your own unique email address (you can find this in your Facebook mobile settings)? Text to 32665?  Or are you using a Facebook app to post?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cheezmo. These phones make it super easy and convenient to help share our latest photos with friends and family. Sorry to hear there is an issue with uploading your pic using FB and MMS messaging. SuzyQ brought up a lot of great questions, and offered a great tip with regards to finding the unique email address that you can use to post your photos :

Go to Account>>Account Settings>>Mobile (www.facebook.com/mobile) and look for the email address under "Upload By Email." This is found from your PC version of Facebook.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you cheezmo and SuzyQ. Take care, and Happy New Years!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes