terrible reception in my home 03/2022
tlpember

The last 2 months the call interference from my home has been terrible.  I chalked it up to updating the towers but now none of us can call from the house without interference or dropping all together..2 galaxy s9 and one iphone X...we're all updated and constantly restarting our phones to see if that helps but nothing has so far.  zip code 43504...We've always had stellar service in the past.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: terrible reception in my home 03/2022
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring your services are working properly is our top priority. Currently, we're not showing any issues with any of our towers in Berkey, OH. The last ticket filed for our customers there was in November 2020. You stated this is occurring within your home. How far must you be from your home before services improve? Have there been any recent changes in your neighborhood or to your home?

-Ebony

0 Likes
tlpember

If we walk around the house to some of the windows and don't move we are okay...I've tried changing wifi calling..no wifi calling...if we are at the friends down the road...again no service there...if we are outside...doesn't seem to be a problem, and driving anywhere else it's been fine.  no new builds or anything in the area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like that issue is specifically limited to indoors which wouldn't be a service issue since it would impact both indoors and outdoors alike. You've mentioned not being able to use Wi-Fi Calling. What occurs when you attempt to activate Wi-Fi Calling on your phones?

-Genesis

0 Likes
tlpember

Same issue with or without wifi calling...it sounds like interference...buzzing or echo when speaking...or just dropped .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tlpember, we understand the importance of staying connected in your home. We would like to take a look at some account details, so we can better assist. Please respond to the Private Note we have sent. 

*Joshua

0 Likes