transferring contacts to new phone
humanoid

I currently have the Moto Droid MAXX and want to transfer my contacts to my new Samsung Galaxy S 5. I have Backup Assistant + that I use on my Moto and use that to backup all my contacts. I'm trying to restore those contacts on my new S 5, but the Play Store doesn't have this app. How do I use BA + to transfer contacts onto my new Sammy?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transferring contacts to new phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello humanoid! Let's get to the bottom of this together! The application that you will want to download is Verizon Cloud on the Galaxy S5. Backup assistance plus has been converted and updated to Verizon Cloud on newer phones. Once you download the Cloud app it will import your previous saved info.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Export the contacts from Backup Assistant and import them into your Gmail account. Your phone will thank you for it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

after importing into gmail( i do it on the pc) make sure mail is syncing in gmail settings.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello humanoid! Let's get to the bottom of this together! The application that you will want to download is Verizon Cloud on the Galaxy S5. Backup assistance plus has been converted and updated to Verizon Cloud on newer phones. Once you download the Cloud app it will import your previous saved info.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport