unable to sync calander
scouterpat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not able to sync my calendar with other people, who I have had synced in the past.  Other people can see my calendar on their phones.

I am also seeing where some of my downloaded app's are not updating.  Get an error message: A system error has occurred, please try again later.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5, running Android Version 6.0.1, adroid sectuity patch level July 1, 2017.

I have tried turning the phone off, taking the batter out waiting a few minutes and then installing and restarting the phone with no change in results.

0 Likes
Re: unable to sync calander
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to sync your calendar with other people. Let's review this more. What happens when you attempt to sync the calendar? Is there an error message shown on your phone? Which applications are not updating on your phone? Do you know if the current applications are compatible with your current software version?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes