unresolved issues with Samsung galaxy 5 and ellipsis 7 tablet
naranoid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having problems for nearly a year with odd behavior on my phone and my tablet. ..my. my quick connect blue tooth screen mirroring have come on unprompted by me..... my phone has connected to a roku....I had never heard of roku until then ..... my data usage has more than tripled and I hv home wifi.... I don't stream movies orvmusic.... last bill showed I used 21Gigs of data. .... not possible. ....my phone has been forwarded to other numbers and not by me. ... hv talked with techs... they are helpful but issue isn't resolved... my 6th phone was just sent out as when I was on phone with tech I could not  get a mobile or wifi signal to sign into chrome Google or anything..... it was showing I was connected to wifi  but if I tried to search anything it would say no connection. ...this is just a few things that hv happened....many more unusual unresolved issues. ... had 10 gigs and this was for 3 phones and never went over..... now I'm up to 30 gigs and nearly went over it....I am so sick of this. ... hv been sent to fraud dept...at 1 time they thought my phone was cloned....every time I am talking to Verizon and seem to be getting somewhere. ... the call drops.... never fails..I have to much to tell.....if anybody has any help to offer  I would  greatly appreciate it

0 Likes
Re: unresolved issues with Samsung galaxy 5 and ellipsis 7 tablet
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sorry, but I don't read text messaging shorthand. Can this be translated into English structured sentences?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: unresolved issues with Samsung galaxy 5 and ellipsis 7 tablet
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps you could begin again in a clear and concise format.  Let us know what phone, plan, allotments you have as well as the specific areas of concern in regards to what features are having issues.  All I can discern is that you have multiple issues with data overages which seem to stem from your phone not connecting to wifi/bluetooth for streaming multimedia and rather your phone is using your mobile data in lieu of your router.  Me thinks your router settings might be at fault.

0 Likes