verizon cloud
paulj24

I have a Samsung galaxy s5. Most recently and twice in the past I've lost all my contacts. The last time i noticed them in the cloud when i went online. when they were restored to my phone i had twice as many. eg  john doe and doe john !! how can i backup my contacts to google  or my computer where i can restore them to my phone in case verizon can't. to many contacts and would cry trying to put them back in my phone one by one if possibily. would take an eternity if you understand. Than you  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: verizon cloud
bearone21
Legend

if you're storing more than one set of contacts, like google & yahoo, when it restores from verizon cloud, it retstores both lists.

0 Likes
Re: verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

paulj24,

I'm sorry that you've had this experience with restoring your contacts using Verizon Cloud. Allow me to provide you with the steps that you need to backup your contacts to your google account that’s in your S5. Go to settings > accounts > Google > select desired account (if more than one Google account) and confirm that "Sync Contacts" is turned on. Do you have duplicate contacts saved in your Cloud storage at the moment?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes