visual voicemail with Samsung S20, does it work?
hotrod67

I lost my visual voicemail with my new S20, does it not work with this phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: visual voicemail with Samsung S20, does it work?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you have not done so, please navigate to the phone App > select the keypad tab > then select the visual voicemail icon. If you have not set up your voicemail, it will prompt you to do so. TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
sharol

I have the same problem.  There is no visual voicemail icon to select, and the program is not visible on my phone in all apps.

0 Likes
sharol

never mind.  Today's update apparently installed the voicemail app.  Now it works.

0 Likes
TxDorsai

Visual Voicemail does not work on my S20. Countless hours with numerous Level 1 techs,  Level 2 sends me to Level 3 Techs, who are supposed to call.  They send a text telling me it's no on their end and suggest I go through a number of settings (which of course, don't exist on my phone) so it's been nothing but worthless. wasted time.  Not the way a 10 year customer should be treated. 

If anyone has a solution that works,  it would be appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, TxDorsai. We are very sorry to hear about any troubles that are happening with getting Visual Voicemail working on your Samsung Galaxy S20 device. We certainly want to help with this in every way that we can. So that we can see this from your eyes, can you please describe what is happening that tells you that Visual Voicemail does not work on your device? Below is a link you can click on to view the steps on how to set up Visual Voicemail using a Samsung device. http://spr.ly/6606KdU5a

-Brett

0 Likes