voicemail
dvcnrd18
what is a voicemail deposit? I see on my call log on my paper bill that a voicemail deposit was made. But it never shows it on my phones call log, nor do I get a new voicemail notification. How is that possible?
0 Likes
Re: voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

taytay21, We know the importance of understanding your phone bil; we're here to help. The voicemail indication represents when you're calling to retrieve your voicemail messages. Does this provide clarity?

Trinette_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dvcnrd18

So a voicemail deposit made by another caller and my retrieval is the same thing? Wouldn't it just be a call to voicemail like the log shows? But what's a deposit by another caller? It doesn't notify me or record in my log. But it shows on the paper bill. I also miss calls that were made to me without them even registering on the network. I only find out later when I talk to my contact that they called me but we're forwarded elsewhere. How is that possible? I removed call forwarding from my account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dvcnrd18, it sounds like a frustrating situation not being able to see incoming calls until you speak with the person and they mention they called you. We are here to help and make sure that you are getting the best resolution and make sure that the voicemail is working correctly. Just to be sure, what type of phone are you using?

Victor_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes