voicemails not going through
cpackard

The last few weeks I have been having issues with not getting voicemails.  I get a notification that "something went wrong" but no message and then days or weeks later I get the voice-mail out of the blue.  I have tried other trouble shooting with no success.  This all started out of the blue 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voicemails not going through
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cpackard,

I would be concerned too if I weren't getting my voicemails on time. Do you get the notification that you have a new message? Is it when you go to check that you get this error? What signal does it show at the top of your device when this problem happens?

0 Likes
Re: voicemails not going through
Rexy24

Have you tried to uninstall the native voicemail app? I've had issues with Samsung devices when configuring for initial usage. Now if you still have a "cloud backup" available or Android backup you can try a restore but what has worked for me is using the Verizon Transfer app and just checking the calls/sms/voicemails selections. I distinctly remember there was a version of the Galaxy S20/Note20 that was not initially compatible with the Verizon Voicemail app(it was not available in Google Play Store and I had to research/troubleshoot for awhile to enable the Verizon voicemail app as the "native Samsung app" caused the conflict. I know this is a big pain in the rear but sometimes this happens. 

0 Likes