weak signal from tower
lljpolk

I have been experiencing a very week signal.  People can't hear me when I try to talk.  Also on recent calls my voice was cracking in and out and not understandable to the party being called.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: weak signal from tower
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

could be tower maintenance or where you are in relation to the tower.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lljpolk, we always want to ensure that you’re getting the best signal on your device with us. Keeping a clear and consistent conversation is important, so we’d like to ask a few questions to get a better understanding of the issue and get this resolved for you. Can you tell us when you started to experience this issue? What zip code are you located in when these problems occur? Also, do you know of any other Verizon customers in the area that are having the same issue with their calls?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bluegirl54

What if two version customers on the same account and one has no problem getting a signal , and one does.....even if they are sitting next to each other ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want any of our customers to suffer with bad service Bluegirl54. If you don't have service, we can investigate the issues and trouble-shoot the problem so that we may find a resolution. What is your zip code? What phone do you have? Are you having issues with data and calls?  

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes