when I make a call, it shows resricted
HAYBAG87

when I make a call, it shows resricted on the receiving phone

0 Likes
Re: when I make a call, it shows resricted
Weth
Legend

That usually means you have caller ID turned off on your account.

Try dialing *82 and then the person who gets restricted from you. For example, if someone's phone number is (123) 555-6789, you would dial * 82 123 555 6789 <send>. See if that shows up your number. If so then it is a Caller ID turned off on your account. Call Verizon Customer Service and have Caller ID turned on for your account - it is free. Someone or you must have had it turned off at one point since it is on by default.

0 Likes
Re: when I make a call, it shows resricted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that you are able to add the correct feature to the account in order to eliminate this restricted message when you are making a call, HAYBAG87. We do have the option to access your account and make the necessary change. Thank you for your patience.

I have sent you a private message to exchange details and eliminate this concern for you. We look forward to working with you. Please reach back out to us if you have any other questions or concerns.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes