Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
where is the serial number on the sm-g730v?
NickSuite

Hello everyone,

I have a softbricked sm-g730v. I would like to fix it using Samsung's Smart Switch app, but it requires the phone's serial number. It's not under the battery, the IMEI doesn't seem to be it either. I know if the phone worked it would be in the settings menu.

Any help would be much appreciated in finding it.

Thanks,

Nick

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: where is the serial number on the sm-g730v?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to get back into your phone is key, Nick. We want to make sure you can get it back on. When you remove the battery, the serial number would be listed as the S/N number on the phone. Have you tried to use the software repair assistant with the phone as well? Click here for the steps: http://spr.ly/65838cilB.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: where is the serial number on the sm-g730v?
NickSuite

Sorry if I didn't make it clear. My phone doesn't have a serial or S/N on it. It has an IMEI on it. I tried software repair, but I will try it again ( the assistant didn't see my phone so couldn't try it out). It is an older phone.

0 Likes