why am i asked to agree to new contract when activating warranty replacement phone?
BAZZFISHER47

why am i asked to agree to new contract when activating warranty replacement phone?

0 Likes
Re: why am i asked to agree to new contract when activating warranty replacement phone?
bearone21
Legend

ask verizon customer service!!

0 Likes
Re: why am i asked to agree to new contract when activating warranty replacement phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BAZZFISHER47, we can understand how alarming it can be to have to sign up for a new contract when receiving a warranty replacement. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. We do want to let you know that if your device/account qualifies to receive a warranty replacement there will be no additional contract added on to that specific line. We would like to dig deeper into this matter. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that message, thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes