wont charge red exclamation fast blinking red light
apollock25

says its overheating but its cold to the touch looks like it tried to update but never completes phone keeps restarting help please!

0 Likes
Re: wont charge red exclamation fast blinking red light
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s take a closer look into the charging issue and restarting, Apollock25! When did this issue begin? Have you attempted using another charger/outlet? Did you manually initiate the update? What screen does the device go to just before it restarts itself?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
apollock25

Yes many chargers we took it in today they are sending a replacement tomorrow. It would just power off willy-nilly. Thank you for your reply!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's been a couple of days, and we are just checking in to see if this phone trouble went away with the replacement, apollock25. Did you need any assistance in transitioning from one device to the next?
DavidHH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes