Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
tsmith6572
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anybody have any experience dealing with Verizon on selling tablets that are old/out of date?  My dad just got this tablet in April - yes 2015 - and it appears the thing is virtually obsolete.  I took it over from him because he really has no use for it and I figured for $10/mo. I would just use it for some apps I use during the football season.  Unfortunately NONE OF THEM ARE SUPPORTED BYT THIS OLD TABLET!!!!  What I can't understand is how Verizon can sell a tablet that has not had a software update/upgrade available since 2012.  I just confirmed with Samsung that Jellybean 4.1.2 is the most recent update available for this tablet.  This is absolutely unacceptable.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're always here for support and want to ensure you receive all the assistance you need. You can check out all software updates available with this link: http://vz.to/14N84ef. Let us know if this information helps.
VZWW Follow us on TWITTER VZWSupportt If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes