Galaxy Tab E Hotspot
F11

I have 2 users on Galaxy Tab E 8. Hotspot option is available only for 'owner' in Settings or Quick Settings. How do I add this option for 2nd user?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Tab E Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

F11, we want to ensure we are providing you with the most accurate information about your device. To clarify, are you trying to connect 2 devices to your Mobile Hotspot at once or are you wanting to create a list that only allows certain devices to be use on your Mobile Hotspot?

MahrizaM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Tab E Hotspot
F11

In response to Cust Support:  Neither of your scenarios are accurate.  I have a Galaxy Tab E on which the HotSpot works fine.  The problem is that I have created 2 user profiles on the Tab E (Device is shared by 2 people).  One is the 'Owner' which has full HotSpot 'rights'.  The 2nd user profile DOES NOT SHOW the HotSpot option in Settings or on the Quick Connect pull-down menu.  The 2nd user is the one that needs the HotSpot. Currently, the 2nd user has to log in under the 'Owner' profile, activate the HotSpot, then switch back to the 2nd user profile in order to have access to the 2nd user data files, apps, etc..  I want the HotSpot option to be available to the 2nd user profile in Settings and the Quick Connect menu.  I can find no documentation on how to ADD this HotSpot option for an additional user profile.

Thanks...

0 Likes