How do I send a text from my tablet?
b67442
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not able to send text messages from my LG GPAD.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Texting. from LG tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks you for taking time to troubleshoot with us, b67442. Ann154 had an excellent reply as the texting capability will come from the ability to sync with your existing Smartphone line via the Message+ app. Were you asked to sync with a specific phone number upon setup? Have you chosen the Integrate online sync via your Message+ Smartphone app? Found in Menu>Settings>Subscribe to Integrated Messaging.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those messages flowing through the tablet, b67442. What Messaging app are you using on the device? What exactly happens when you attempt to send a message?
YaleKK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't send text messages natively from the tablet's phone number. You have to use the Verizon Messages+application and have it synced with a number associated with a phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

b67442
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ahh...ok thanks

0 Likes
b67442
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Messages+ app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks you for taking time to troubleshoot with us, b67442. Ann154 had an excellent reply as the texting capability will come from the ability to sync with your existing Smartphone line via the Message+ app. Were you asked to sync with a specific phone number upon setup? Have you chosen the Integrate online sync via your Message+ Smartphone app? Found in Menu>Settings>Subscribe to Integrated Messaging.
YaleK_VZW

b67442
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks....got it!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great to hear all is well! Please reach out if you need any additional support.
YaleK_VZW

0 Likes