Message+ texting
PhillyDeb

I have message+ connected through my Galaxy S21 cell to my Galaxy Tab S5E. The problem I am having is that a text going to my cell is also supposed to come through on my tablet. The thing is that sometimes it does and other times it doesn't. I've missed important texts because my phone was charging and I was using the tablet. Does anyone know why this happens. 

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+ texting
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@PhillyDeb wrote:

I have message+ connected through my Galaxy S21 cell to my Galaxy Tab S5E. The problem I am having is that a text going to my cell is also supposed to come through on my tablet. The thing is that sometimes it does and other times it doesn't. I've missed important texts because my phone was charging and I was using the tablet. Does anyone know why this happens. 

Thank you.

Are you using Message+ with Integrated Messaging on your tablet, logged into your phones' account?  Some texts, for security reasons, are ONLY sent to the primary device and not to associated device(s).

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@PhillyDeb wrote:

Thank you.

Are you using Message+ with Integrated Messaging on your tablet, logged into your phones' account?  Some texts, for security reasons, are ONLY sent to the primary device and not to associated device(s).

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
PhillyDeb

I believe so. I had to get message+ on my tablet using the camera and taking a picture of a qr code texted to me by Verizon. 

This is frustrating because my phone went black and when I contacted Verizon they kept texting a link to my phone that I can't see to open and then they can't get into it because they sent the text too many times and are locked out for 24 hours. That happened yesterday. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We most certainly want you to be able to receive your messages and have a properly functioning device! I do understand your cell phone currently has a black screen. For clarity, are you noticing this issue with all text messages or messages sent from a certain contact? Is your Message+ app currently up to date on your tablet?

-Kia

0 Likes
PhillyDeb

I'm talking about links sent from Verizon so I can give permission for them to get into my phone. It's already been established that I will get a replacement because trying a hard reset didn't work. But, nothing can be done because they can't get into my account.

0 Likes