Samsung galaxy book keyboard not working
79Smurfvette383
Enthusiast - Level 1

Samsung galaxy book keyboard stopped working

Labels (1)
Re: Samsung galaxy book keyboard not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your Samsung Galaxy Book Keyboard is not working. Device concerns are not what we want for you. Let's see what we can do here. Has the keyboard been exposed to any physical or water damage? When did you notice the keyboard has stopped working? Have you tried the keyboard on an alternate device?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
saluteu
Enthusiast - Level 1

The keyboard will not function with a CLNR of just the tablet portion. No Backlight or any response from keyboard at all. as if not designed to utilize it. isn't there a driver available for it? Samsung update does nothing nor does the troubleshoter. Device manager shows a keyboard but no updates. I will try to remove and reinstall next, but would appreciate any other input.

marnold2684

There is no physical damage to the keyboard and it has not been exposed to moisture. It first started several months ago only working intermittently. After about a week, it stopped working completely. 

This keyboard does not work with any other device. It is the factory keyboard to the computer. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Did you purchase this device through us? Does it indicate that it charges when connected to the charger?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes