Tablet for ELD Mandate
MoniCar213

I've recently purchased 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab E (8.0) for which I used in my trucking business. My drivers have to use the tablets for recording their drive time on an electronic logging device. Once I install the required software including an MDM application the tablet works exactly as intended. Once the tablet shuts down due to battery dying or it its restarted for any reason, the tablet fails to load and gets stuck on the Verizon loading page.. Can anyone advise why?... BTW I also purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab E (9.6) and I experience no issues at all.

Also the software company i'm using for the ELD mandate has indicated their software is working perfectly, Samsung has yet to respond and I'm left with Verizon to see if its something in their software, as I hear that everything is working perfectly at AT&T.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tablet for ELD Mandate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MoniCar213, 

We want to make sure your tablet works the way you need. Let's get the details. Did you have any issues without the application installed? Does the device every reboot successfully? 

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes