Error code 109 connecting to mobile plan on new watch. This appears to be a known issue and no one in tech support can fix it.
mbunce111
Enthusiast - Level 1
Re: Error code 109 connecting to mobile plan on new watch. This appears to be a known issue and no one in tech support can fix it.
Brokechik
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem

Re: Error code 109 connecting to mobile plan on new watch. This appears to be a known issue and no one in tech support can fix it.
webrobby
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is so common - are you able to find any fix?  Is Verizon documenting this fix for others to find?

Error code 109 connecting to mobile plan on new watch.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected. Is this error appearing on your watch, or the app?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Re: Error code 109 connecting to mobile plan on new watch.
webrobby
Enthusiast - Level 2

It appears in the Galaxy Wearable application while trying to activate it.  This is not documented in any Verizon article yet this issue has happened to countless users for 2 years now.  Your support department doesn't know what they're doing wrong to cause this inability to activate error.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that. Are you in an area with a solid Verizon wireless signal? Is the watch and the app software up to date?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
webrobby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow. I know you're trying to be helpful but this is just insulting at this point. I'll just cancel the line and move my business to a carrier who can actually activate devices purchased from the device manufacturer without making me out to be the unintelligent person in the business transaction.

Jen115
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes and yes.  

Jen115
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like been going on for 2 years they come back with something besides pass ya from one agent to another that doesn't come back 2 talk 3 ya

Jen115
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both