Galaxy Watch 4 Activation.
JesterDeVoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased an unlocked Galaxy Watch 4 LTE from Amazon on Prime Day. I have checked numerous times and made sure that is compatible. After digging through the forums here I've come to learn it is very difficult to connect and activate the Galaxy Watch 4, with issues arising even for people that purchase the watch directly from Verizon. I would simply like to activate my watch and be able to use with having to have my phone withing 50 feet for the Bluetooth. Could I please have a tech reach out to me so we can get this solved and connected? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy Watch 4 Activation.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, webrobby. Please be assured that we want your watch-activating concerns to be resolved as quickly as possible. Please follow the steps listed at this link to activate your watch: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-238861/

If you experience any specific error, please share a screenshot/picture of the error and we explore options to resolve it. -Antonio

View solution in original post

0 Likes
webrobby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just want to say for the record - I and many others are all in the same boat - if we buy a Samsung LTE watch from anywhere but Verizon - it can't be activated and the front line Verizon employees who try to help us aren't told about the issue and essentially blame us - the customer - for a massive operational failure at their own company.  I'm grateful for the folks who have wasted endless hours of their time and helped us to understand that Verizon Wireless is so poorly run as to be unable to activate devices sold by third parties.  If only these forums were a little easier to navigate and if only the company would let its staff know such is the state of their business that customers need to contact super high level technical support for such a simple Galaxy Watch wearable activation we all  wouldn't still be here over a year later still trying to figure out how to enable LTE on our Galaxy watches.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, webrobby. Please be assured that we want your watch-activating concerns to be resolved as quickly as possible. Please follow the steps listed at this link to activate your watch: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-238861/

If you experience any specific error, please share a screenshot/picture of the error and we explore options to resolve it. -Antonio

0 Likes