Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Watch 4 error code 109 and horrible tech support
Oasisnerd

I have been dealing with VZw tier 1 AND 2 tech support for almost three months. One time the guy said it was a known issues and Samsung had to fix it. Now I called in, was transferred to tier two and they put in a ticket. Told me it would be 48 hours and they would respond.. received NOTHING. I called in a week and a half after the ticket was made. Woman I spoke to transferred me to tier two. Tier two woman tried to "fix" it. Didn't even look at the ticket immediately, but instead, made me reset my watch and try to pair with a stupid QR code that doesn't work. She then tries to get IT on the line. They don't answer. She texts me their number and tells me to give them a call either later that day or the next day. I'm tired of being transferred to people who have no idea what they are doing. You'd think with the money that Verizon makes a year, that they would train staff properly and have decent turn around times for tickets.  #samsung watch 4

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Watch 4 error code 109 and horrible tech support
m9neiner

You spend 30 minutes working through your problem with a "Tech",  then they put you on hold.  You're told It's just for a few moments.   Then the line starts ringing and this is when you know you are doomed.   A new Tech answers the phone and you start the process all over again.  The first question you get is...."Can I get your First and Last name........."                DOOMED !!!! 

0 Likes