Messaging + not synching
shaggy65

Hello , I finally go a smart phone . i've been using verizon messaging on all my devices for yrs. with no problem .

Now that I activated my flip3 and upgraded my plan , Messaging+ is not synching on my windows laptop and my samsung tablet .

It works well on my phone , but not on the other 2 devices. I have deleted and reinstalled the app a number of times and it is still not synching up .

Any solutions ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messaging + not synching
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@shaggy65 wrote:

Hello , I finally go a smart phone . i've been using verizon messaging on all my devices for yrs. with no problem .

Now that I activated my flip3 and upgraded my plan , Messaging+ is not synching on my windows laptop and my samsung tablet .

It works well on my phone , but not on the other 2 devices. I have deleted and reinstalled the app a number of times and it is still not synching up .

Any solutions ?

What versions are you using on your laptop and tablet?  Have you re-installed them after installing on your phone (it wasn't clear in your text above)?  Are they all using the same phone number (Integrated Messaging)?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@shaggy65 wrote:

Any solutions ?

What versions are you using on your laptop and tablet?  Have you re-installed them after installing on your phone (it wasn't clear in your text above)?  Are they all using the same phone number (Integrated Messaging)?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
shaggy65

Hey, thanks for the help.

My tablet seems to be synching now. 

My laptop is running Win10.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times. I get as far as having verizon text me a security code . When i enter the code, I  always get a an error message

0 Likes