Z Fold 3 defective but I'm told it's physical damage
MarkWilliams
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a Verizon customer for over 20 years and I've always been a fan of the latest greatest phones. I've had my fold for about 5 months and the center screen is separating. I'm being told it's considered physical damage and I have to pay to get it fixed. This isn't from dropping, liquid, abuse, or anything other than opening and closing the way its designed. At this rate I'll be paying $250 every 6 months to have a phone that works as designed assuming there's no limit on insurance claims. Lots of info online about this issue. Anybody else get any help with this? This may be all I need to go prepaid and get away from this poor service.

#fold #samsung #zfold

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Z Fold 3 defective but I'm told it's physical damage
Cdbonner1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. They refuse to let me return it.  They are fr4uds

0 Likes
Re: Z Fold 3 defective but I'm told it's physical damage
Muffythevamp
Enthusiast - Level 1

When filling out Claim with assurion do not say phone is damaged. Say it's defective.  You get a 1 year limited warranty from assurion with each replacement phone.  Make them honor it. If they don't report it to your state attorney and the FTC. They will try wiggle out of it, and say it's Verizons responosibility. Verizon of course says call assurion.  

0 Likes