Re: 2.2 Froyo Update
Agringo

I just bought a Xoom. Same thing! Have to wait for updates! I am returning the XOOM today before the 14 day period is up. I am not waiting 6 months as I have with Fascinate for updates and still not receive them. Verizon IMO is screwing themselves. I would rather have a glitch in an upgrade than what I have now which is a bunch of empty promisses from Verizon.

0 Likes
gsp10
Yeah That would be the best idea before they try to pull that you bought it as is crap on you like what they did with the fascinate
0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

Agringo wrote:

I just bought a Xoom. Same thing! Have to wait for updates! I am returning the XOOM today before the 14 day period is up. I am not waiting 6 months as I have with Fascinate for updates and still not receive them. Verizon IMO is screwing themselves. I would rather have a glitch in an upgrade than what I have now which is a bunch of empty promisses from Verizon.

what update are you waiting for? it comes with 3.0, honeycomb. that's as good as it gets.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Yes Honeycomb is the topdog for that device.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Not to mention it's stock Honeycomb and pretty much google's baby as the first honeycomb tablet so the update rate will be much better than anything offered by Samsung. 

0 Likes
Soulchaser
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Agringo *FACEPALM*

0 Likes
husa3695
Hey i got superclean 2.8, phone randomly shuts off. I cant run beautiful widgets app because it shuts off every ten minutes. Anybody heard of a fix?
0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
No issues with beautiful widgets and sc 2.8 here. I'd check android central or xda
0 Likes
WiL2Fascinate
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have it and Love it.. Why the rest of you have been waiting, the rest of us have been celebrating..

0 Likes
Soulchaser
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hmm no repsonse from Agringo....figures

0 Likes