2.2 update - can't delete apps I downloaded
deecat

can't delete any apps that I downloaded to my phone?  Does anyone have a solution

0 Likes
Re: 2.2 update - can't delete apps I downloaded
techlife2
The easiest way to delete an app is as follows: Goto the Application screens and find the app you want to delete. Click on the the very bottom left button of the phone - square with a couple of horizontal lines (can't remember the name of the button). A scondary menu will appear - click on edit. All of the apps on the screen wil now be highlighted with a square box. The apps you can delete will have a black circle with an orange minus sign. Touch the app you want to remove and then delete or cancel the action.
0 Likes
shopaholic426

My mom is having the same problem. We cannot figure out why one of her apps wont uninstall. It asks the reason why she wants to delete and then acts like it's uninstalling. But when you look at the list of her apps it's still there!!! Never had this problem before. 

Does anyone know how to fix this without having to completely factory reset the phone?

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

shopaholic426 wrote:

My mom is having the same problem. We cannot figure out why one of her apps wont uninstall. It asks the reason why she wants to delete and then acts like it's uninstalling. But when you look at the list of her apps it's still there!!! Never had this problem before. 

Does anyone know how to fix this without having to completely factory reset the phone?

Try removing the battery scenario, and delete data and cache and see if that helps....
0 Likes
shopaholic426

nickjr wrote:

shopaholic426 wrote:

Try removing the battery scenario, and delete data and cache and see if that helps....

I didn't even think about clearing the data and the cache. It worked! Thank you so much!

0 Likes