A Question
abourg16

I just got a replacement galaxy nexus because my old one was not charging all of a sudden and would not turn back on. I just got my phone on monday july 8. And i am having the SAME problem. brand new phone. im pretty sure there is a problem with the battery. i tried EVERYTHING. rebooting the phone, different chargers, PC charger, car charger, taking out the battery. EVERYTHING. Both phone had no damage what so ever. and the phone ive been having for 2 and a half days now has NO damage. It is really annoying. Im pretty sure the battery has a defect or something. because the phone is brand new. I would love to get some help on this ASAP.

0 Likes
Re: A Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the same battery from the older phone in the replacement?  Can you pick up a new battery through Verizon or Amazon or an android site that sells those accessories?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: A Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi abourg16!

Sorry to learn about your replacement device! Thanks for troubleshooting, you've tried many things! Thanks to Ann154 for your suggestion. I did want to mention that if your device was within warranty when you got the replacement, the battery is within warranty as well. Batteries have a 12-month warranty. How long have you had the device? If it's been less than 12 months, and there is no physical or liquid damage, we can help you with your battery. I have followed you in the forums. Please follow me back and send a DM with your name and mobile number. I'll check things out for you.

Thanks!

Christina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes