A total newbie to smartphone (clueless) Where do I begin
cat0109

So we decided to get smartphones. I need a tutorial along the lines of smartphones for dummies. LOL - 

I'm confused about text messaging. Apps - How do I put pictures into my phone. I don't want all those contacts in my phone - not sure how they got there. 

Is there a tutorial somewhere that is really easy to follow and ASSUMES that the person behind the new phone knows nothing. 

I have the Fascinate. 

0 Likes
Re: A total newbie to smartphone (clueless) Where do I begin
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

Try this link from Verizon.  Hope this helps. The manual is good for answers also and is on the same link. 

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5528 

0 Likes
Re: A total newbie to smartphone (clueless) Where do I begin
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

cat0109 wrote:

So we decided to get smartphones. I need a tutorial along the lines of smartphones for dummies. LOL - 

I'm confused about text messaging. Apps - How do I put pictures into my phone. I don't want all those contacts in my phone - not sure how they got there. 

Is there a tutorial somewhere that is really easy to follow and ASSUMES that the person behind the new phone knows nothing. 

I have the Fascinate. 

Thanks to  for the support link!

In addition, we offer free advanced device workshops online and in some store locations. These workshops are designed to help our new Smartphones users Experience their phone's powerful new features, access email on the go, discover useful applications, and more. With our advanced device workshops you will Learn all of these and a whole lot more. Plus, you will get your questions answered by Verizon Wireless experts. For details please visit the link below.

Verizon Wireless Workshops Info

0 Likes