Account manager override?
TARWAL38

Hey guys,

Is there a way to override your Account owner?

0 Likes
Re: Account manager override?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depends on what you mean by 'override'; the roles are defined here:

My Verizon Account Access Roles

You could always move to your own plan if you prefer.

0 Likes
TARWAL38

Is there a way to acces the FamilyBase settings if you're not an account manager?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

From  FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless

In addition to the primary parent role, a second parent can also access FamilyBase. You simply need to designate that second parent's line as an Account Manager or Account Owner in My Verizon.

As an Account Manager, the second parent role can access all the FamilyBase functionality in My Verizon by signing in. However, at this time, text and email alerts can only be sent to the first parent role, which is usually an Account Owner.

The second parent can also use the FamilyBase app or mobile website from an Android device, iPhone or basic phone. Go to familybase.vzw.com from the device's Internet browser to get the FamilyBase app or to view the mobile-optimized website. You can also download the app from the Products & Apps page in My Verizon.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

TARWAL38 wrote:

Is there a way to acces the FamilyBase settings if you're not an account manager?

No, you need to be the account owner or manager in order to set/change FamilyBase settings. The owner is financially responsible for the ENTIRE account and therefore has a right to be in charge. An account owner is an individual the account owner has trusted to make decisions for the account they would STILL be liable to pay.

If you want to be in charge of your account's FamilyBase, talk to the account owner about becoming an account manager. You could also open your own account and become financially responsible for charges to that account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like our assistance is needed  TARWAL38. I know how important it is to ensure you are able to get in contact with everyone in your contact list. When did this start? Did you make any changes in your phone when this started? Are you getting any sort of error messages? Is this particular number able to call you and send text messages to your number without any issues?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes